With 21 years in the— Italy–ONLY Italy–travel business, our clients are assured well-designed days, easy transitions between cities of stay, quality accommodations, outstanding private guides/small group day tours, introductions to hospitable Italians, and, of course, the magic, wonder and romance of Italy’s art, architecture, history, wine, cuisine and natural beauty.
Whether you are making your maiden voyage to the iconic big three—Venice, Florence and Rome—or if you have visited these cities previously and seek lesser-known but equally interesting “other” Italian destinations, let us help.
Dick Mercer and Lori Martin, co-owners of EXPERIENCE ITALY— custom design trips for clients who demand quality and appreciate value.
- Hotel reservations
- Active traveler options; biking, skiing, trekking, etc
- Villa and apartment rentals
- Agriturismo or farmhouses
- Wedding vow renewals
- Private transfers to / from the hotel or rail station
- Museums reservations
- City tours (both organized and private)
- Cooking classes
- Rental cars
- Theater tickets
- Referrals to airline reservations & ticketing agent as well as cruises and full travel agency services
- Train reservations & tickets
- Cruise extensions
- Private guides & small group tours
If that isn’t enough, our clients have the 24/7 support of the Rome booking office; the staff is your advocate and safety net. If you need anything while on holiday, they are there, in the same time zone, ready to assist you.
We don’t feel we have done our job well unless our clients find authenticity and a personalized version of Italy that changes their life in some small way and urges them to want to return to Italy time and again.